Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Love My Job (cue ironic laughter)...

Yes.... another fun packed 5 hours of listening to drivel from customers. I feel a peculiar urge to inflict infinate doom upon the company I work for. In fact, I don't mean doom, I mean DOOM!(funny that..)
And yes... Kill anybody who owns one of those horrendous blackberry devices, ESPECIALLY if they are attempting to link it up to a laptop. GET A LIFE!!!
RANT RANT RANT, RAVE RAVE RAVE, and so on and so forth......

(Note to self, must get more instruction in inflicting doom as my latest attempts don't appear to have been successful)

2 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

Doom is Mood spelled backwards.

I've been having swings of them recently. Swings and roundabouts. I hope I don't end up going down the slide.

I have an inexplicably itchy elbow.

October 18, 2005 3:38 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

I used to be an Imp in the Brownies. I had to sing a song about imps liking to play all day and dance round a plastic toadstool holding hands with people.

When I think back on it, it's like having an acid flashback.

October 20, 2005 2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home