Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Uh Oh....

Was feeling in a rather rebellious frame of mind today so decided (perhaps unwisely!) to dye my hair darker to be nearly black (I get these strange urges now and again).
It doesn't look as good as I would have hoped as I didn't manage to get the dye through my hair very evenly (very difficult task with hair as long as mine - should really have anticipated this) so as a result it looks a bit patchy. Don't suppose it's that much of a tragedy though as it's only temporary dye so should wash out within a few weeks.
I think what's worrying me more is the wrath of my mum when she see's the state of the the bath! The dye made a bit of a mess and it won't seem to come off very well, despite lengthy scrubbing with Cif and then Cillet Bang! I have left it soaking with bleach now as a last resort
Uh Oh, I am so Dead when Mum gets home....

2 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

oops

March 23, 2006 9:31 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hehe, not to worry. The bleach got it off in the end and Mum was more stressed about my hair being nearly black - hee hee

March 24, 2006 9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home