Thursday, May 18, 2006

Anyone want a pet Cockatiel?

If the answer to the above question is yes, then you can have mine. She is driving me nuts today. She just WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!!
Something will have to be done soon, otherwise I will have to take matters into my own hands and inflict some sort of Doom upon her.
I am already rather stressed as it is because I have a job interview later on today and could do without Bart's constant tweeting!
Might (or might not!) keep you posted on how interview goes later on....watch this space

2 Comments:

Blogger fishhead said...

Try a cage cover. It's almost as good as a mute button.

June 10, 2006 2:41 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

LOL, I have one but it doesn't always work. Most of the time I have to put her cover on AND shut her in another room and draw the curtains when she's carrying on like that

June 11, 2006 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home