Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things to do...

Leaving home tomorrow, feeling excited and also rather apprehensive that things go to plan.
Still got loads to do! AAAAARGGH! Here's my list of things to do (not necessarily in order of importance)
1)Wash clothes
2)Pack clothes
3)slot a few things in suitcase that I don't want to get broken
4)sort out cds
5)sort out everything in my room!!!!
6)Go to job centre to let them know COCs (hopefully this won't take too long, but knowing the job centre and their usual pfaffing about, I could be there for hours)
7)give Bart's cage a good scrub
8)organise travel cage for Bart
9) probably a load of other things that I'll suddenly remember in the course of the day
Not sure of the point of this post, other than trying to organise my brain
Supposed I'd better make a start on it all
Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Got most of it sorting now. and my parents are being crabby tonight so that makes me only too glad to be moving!!
As for travelling Emma has no internet in the flat yet as she's waiting for me to appear before contacting ntl to get us linked up to broadband and phoneline. so she's not likely to see this post. but I'll ask her and let you know about flying when I find out

May 04, 2006 8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home