Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Latest Artwork


Here is that picture of zebras I did the other day as promised, finally got round to posting it.

I'm skiving off work today as feeling really horrid. Got a sore throad and headache, and as I'm supposed to be working the 1-10 shift today, I thought I'd be better off getting some rest and an early night. Also, there is always the risk of being put on the phones, something I don't feel able to cope with at the moment. I'd probably end up losing my voice!

On another subject, a big 'Booo!' goes to Adam for only scoring 40% on my latest quiz on Bebo. Shame on you! :-P

4 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

They look like they've lost something.

September 02, 2006 10:55 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 02, 2006 10:58 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

'Where on earth did we put that unicycle?'

September 02, 2006 11:00 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

Maybe they've lost their marbles.

September 03, 2006 10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home