Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too Bloody Hot

Too damn hot today. In such a way that you don't really have much energy to do anything other than sit about.

At least I spent most of the day in an air conditioned office. Work is a lot better now I've been moved on to email (although we do get made to help out on the phones sometimes at least it's not all the time) it's so much less stressful, and some of the emails we get from customers are really funny too. Is there no end to their stupidity!?
For example, today, the person I was sat beside got an email from someone complaining that they hardly got any sleep in the hotel they were staying in because of 'seagulls'(!) Even funnier, his hotel was in Aberdeen!! I think what beggars belief is that he emailed us as if we were liable for this and it was all our fault that he was kept awake by 'seagulls' in aberdeen!
By the way, if you happen to be reading this and you have emailed Expedia regarding 'seagull' related issues, we owe you a good slap, And No, you're NOT getting any money back!

Anyway, I'm going to stop ranting now and get something cold to drink (alas not cider tho as I haven't got any :-( Bah!)

P.S. I've put the word 'seagulls' in inverted commas in this post as the birds I'm referring to are really Herring Gulls. 'Seagull' is a gross generalisation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home