Monday, July 03, 2006

EEEEEEEEEK!!.....

.....was my reaction at about half 12 last night, having been quite happily drowsing off to sleep, only to be rudely jerked into being wide awake by a rumble of thunder.
Now this wouldn't be too much of a problem for most normal people, but for me it's a huge problem. I am absolutely terrified of thunderstorms! I think what bugs me nearly as much as the actual thunder itself is the fact that I have no idea why I'm so frightened of it. It makes me feel really silly. It seems daft and pathetic for a grown woman of nearly 25 to be having to go to sleep with her bedroom light on because she happened to hear all of two fairly distant rumbles of thunder!
Damn my subconcious for making me be so irrational. Maybe I need hypnotism or something

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I love a good dream. I tend to have ones where I can't remember what is happening but I punch something - which frankly can't be good.

July 06, 2006 8:35 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

Thunder and lightning very very frightening!!!

July 07, 2006 10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home