Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bored

In the flat on my own just now as Emma has gone over to Scotland for a few days and nothing on TV except football. Should probably put some music on, it's too quiet in here, but can't really be bothered.
Work was mind-numbingly boring today, thought I was going to fall asleep when Garreth (our trainer dude) started going on about fare rules for the ten billionth time. He is obsessed with fare rules. I know how to check the fare rules Goddamnit!! In fact, it'll probably be the only thing I know how to do when we get on the phones next week.
Also feeling a bit fed up because I miss Adam and I can't really speak to him as he's got no phone at the moment (his charger is kaput) :-( And he never seem to be online when I am. Bah

1 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

Hello there. It's me posting from Scotland. You should play some Playstation Jax or teach Henry how to whistle.

June 16, 2006 8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home