Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rather disconcerting...but funny

Must have stayed in bed too long this morning and was plagued by a rather strange dream about my ex... thought I'd share it with you because when I think about it, it was actually quite amusing:
For some reason we'd just got married (Eeek! that was the disturbing part) and it was supposed to be our wedding night and instead of spending the night with me he'd buggered off out to a gig! (I could actually just see him doing something like that) So I was left on my own with his mother, who kept coming in and out of the room, nagging me about stuff (again, probably very typical) and a very large dog that was on the bed and I couldn't get it to move.

Very strange, but I felt a bit disconcerted when I woke up... I wonder what it was supposed to mean. Judging by common sense, probably that my ex is a neglectful git with an annoying mother. Judging by usual so-called dream psychology, probably that I'm fond of jam and I'm a decendant of William of Orange!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

weird, this posting was showing on another computer but not this one!

June 22, 2006 10:43 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

aha, it's showing now i've posted that comment. lol!

June 22, 2006 10:44 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

Jackie- I'm sure that dog was Kujo from Kath and Kim.

July 07, 2006 10:23 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Nah, I don't think so, it was the wrong breed. It was a very large golden labrador!

July 08, 2006 1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home