Saturday, June 17, 2006

Blah

Just spent 4 hours drinking cider and trying to teach Henry how to whistle. It hasn't yet worked! And now he has gone to sleep. So just been pilfering some of Emma's cd's to listen to and found some of our old uni anthems that I'd all but forgotten!
A few lines from one of my favourites;

"I can't help about the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin,
but don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to"

A prize to the first person who gives the correct artist and song title that those lines are from (I have to exclude Emma from this as I know she'll know the answer straight away!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I'll tell you next time you're here :P

June 21, 2006 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home