Friday, July 07, 2006

Bored...

I'm so bored. TV is kaput, not that there is much on TV just now but this also means I can't watch DVDs or play the Playstation. Grrrr!
Work has been driving me mad this week, it has been way too busy and today was even busier because the workers for the spanish airline Iberia are planning a strike so lots of customers were calling in to find out if their flights were going to be cancelled. (Damn Iberia and the lazy spanish bastards that they employ!).
Wednesday was also busy, went out in the evening to have a go at fencing, this is something I've always fancied trying. The idea of getting to play with a sword-like object is greatly appealing to me! (I scared the guy who was teaching us by the psychotic gleam that was in my eye) It was really fun and harder work than I expected. My legs and arms are still sore today. Also thought I was going to faint from the heat in all the gear you have to wear. It was probably the most exercise I've had in ages. I'm so unfit now I'm not cycling 8 miles to work and back 5 days a week. My current place of work is only 20 minutes walk from where I live and I don't have a bike at the moment . Think I might have to get one soon though. I miss cycling.
Anyway, I'm just rambling now. I've got a day off tomorrow so I'm going to sit with a book and drink some wine.
Hmmmm....wine....

5 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

and then some more wine :-D

July 07, 2006 7:35 pm  
Blogger riveron said...

hey jackie, interesting personality, nice blog, think you might like our blog, its called the river on mirror, kind of alchemi-quantic-magic cocktail, hope to hear from you soon...

July 07, 2006 7:46 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hmm...interesting...

July 08, 2006 1:31 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

Der kleiner Fernseher funktioniert!

July 08, 2006 11:10 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Adam, I'm sure we will find some way of amusing ourselves ;)

July 09, 2006 7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home