Sunday, July 23, 2006

What is the point?

I seem to be in a randomly depressed mood today where I'm having problems seeing the point to anything.

OK, I've finally got my ass in gear and moved away from home, I've got a job, I'm relatively self-sufficient, Now what?
I go to work, I come home, I go to bed, then get up and go to work again. On my days off I do housework and shout at Bart a lot. Great. I wonder if this is all there ever will be to life and this depresses me a bit. OK, I know I could get more out of my life if I got off my arse and looked for interesting stuff to do but I struggle with motivation.

I'm sorry this is such a whinging, self-pitying post but I needed to get it off my chest.

Don't know why I'm feeling like this, maybe it's a combination of PMT and Pre-Birthday depression. Also, it's Sunday, which doesn't help.

3 Comments:

Blogger George said...

just do what i do and come to work on a Sunday!

July 23, 2006 4:51 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

I'm feeling pretty much the same.

I think the answer to the problem is to get married and have children hehe :p

July 23, 2006 7:00 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

ugh, no. Getting married and having children would be the last thing I want!

July 23, 2006 8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home