Friday, October 21, 2005

Bored, Especially of American Sitcoms!!

I've discovered the worst thing about having Digital.... The ABC 1 channel (I'm sure in this case that ABC stands for American Bloody Crap). American sitcoms all day....blatant brash humour.... canned laughter every 2 seconds....worst of all Bloody Americans! *shudder* They are so vulgar and arrogant
The reason I'm ranting on about this just now is that my 13 year old sister is avidly watching the above channel....
Maybe I should just confiscate the remote and beat some sense into her with it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

haha yes, it's so rubbish. There is something wrong with Americans.

I haven't seen the holy channel. I like the Bibel TV on German telly though because there are nice young vicar types on it and they mostly talk about philosophy and stuff. It's very interesting.

October 21, 2005 6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home