Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nuisance Calls and how to deal with them....

We keep getting annoying calls from some call centre asking to speak to a Mrs McLaughlan. No matter how many times we keep telling them that they have the wrong number and there is no-one of that name at our flat, they still persist in calling.

We had yet another of those calls last night, the conversation went something like this;

Me; Hello?
Call Centre; Hello, can I speak to Mrs McLaughlan Please?
Me; I\'m sorry, she choked to death on an Avocado, goodbye.. (hung up)

I should really have stayed on the phone to see what the man\'s reaction was to this but I was about to start laughing.

Next time they call, I\'m going to say she has her head stuck up an elephants backside. Maybe if we keep giving them all these silly answers they may stop calling us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home