Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Deep Joy

Had a good weekend. Went over to Glasgow to see Adam for the weekend which was very nice, watched lots of Blackadder (hehe), drank lots of wine and did other stuff that I won't mention on my Blog as it's private! :-P.

Sadly back at work now and missing Adam already :-(

The journey back to Belfast was funny. Got on the bus to discover that they'd cancelled the Stenaline ferry from Stranraer to Belfast due to 'essential maintainence' (obviously really meaning that the ferry was Kaput!!) so we had to go on a P&O sailing from Cairnryan to Larne instead. This didn't bother me too much as they bussed us from Larne to Belfast but it did cause confusion amongst some of my fellow passengers. I heard one woman say on arrival in Larne 'what!? I thought we were in Belfast' - DUH!
So that was my adventure for the weekend - HoHum

Anyway, I'm sat at work at the moment, bored as we have run out of emails in our queue. I'd better look like I'm doing something constructive before someone decides to make me go on the phones....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home