Thursday, October 19, 2006

"The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own Satanic herd!!!"...

....is a quote I have been uttering quite a lot recently. Particularly when my manager asks me to go on the phones (sadly, making him laugh doesn't get me out of this evil task) .
The quote, in case you're wondering is from the 2nd series of Blackadder. Hilarious programme. Another favourite quote being(from Blackadder goes forth);

Baldrick; What do we do if we step on a mine sir?
Blackadder; The normal procedure is to jump 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area.

Ah the madness. Don't you just love it?

I know that this is a random post but I'm bored and Adam is on MSN but busy so he's not responding (probably killing stuff on his computer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home