Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bored and Fed Up *sigh*

Hmph. Back home from spending the week with Adam and wish I was back down there again. Have spent most of the day mooching about not quite sure what to do with myself. Seem to be feeling a bit at loss.
It certainly was a lovely week, seemed to spend most of the time lounging around watching DVDs (mainly Red Dwarf and Black Books) and doing lots of other things that I'm certainly not willing to disclose here.... hmmm

Should have been back at work today but due to being suspended (see previous posting) I am not allowed back until they decide my fate on Wednesday when I have a disciplinary hearing. I am really not looking forward to that - being hauled over the coals by a bunch of petty minded idiots is not my idea of fun and I can well do without it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home