Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Stressful and frustrating day at work. Most of the computers went down apart from a few. Unfortunately, one of the ones that stayed working was mine! This meant that while most people in the call centre got to sit about doing nothing and chatting, muggins here was made to continue taking calls all day. Felt like being really childish and standing up and yelling NOT FAIR!! Just as well I only work part time otherwise I would have stormed out in a fit of rage!

Anyway, I'm ranting so I'll shut up now

2 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

You should have pulled some cable out on your computer or chewed one.

January 22, 2006 11:22 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Erm, don't really fancy chewing a computer cable, the results of doing this may be slightly nasty - for me!

January 23, 2006 2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home