Monday, January 09, 2006

Rabble

Thought I'd better update my Blog, despite not really having much exciting to say! Haven't posted since just before Christmas... Hmm
Christmas was quite fun, despite not having much time off work. Adam was up from Glasgow so got to spend quite a lot of time with him :-) *big smile* That was by far the highlight of Chistmas for me. Sadly, he went back down south before New year and I'm not likely to see him til next month. Bah! Will be worth it when I do see him tho.

This weekend was quite good, parents were away for the weekend so I had peace and quiet. Spent a lot of time drinking cider and chatting online and also watching Red Dwarf DVDs (Red Dwarf is utterly hilarious). I then spent yesterday afternoon fixing my bike (well, more accurately, I stood around drinking cups of tea watching a mate of mine from work fixing my bike!) so at least my brakes are working a lot better so I don't have any excuse for cycling into trees anymore!
Anyway, hoping to come up with something random and funny to post, maybe another realm story, but I'm yet to be inspired

1 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

awww :) I know the feeling. The highlight of my Christmas was being down in England with Dean. In fact, being with him was the best Christmas present I've ever had. I also have to wait until next month to see him again...arghhh!!!

I should get a bike I think. I've thought about that for ages though and never done anything about it. It's not the same having a bike in a built up area. If I lived in the country I would definitely get one

January 11, 2006 2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home