Thursday, January 19, 2006

Knackered!

Feeling in a slightly better mood today but still in a bit of an irritable frame of mind. Not sure why so it's probably hormonal!
Was a total pain in the arse cycling home from work today (not literally, although my bike seat isn't really that comfortable my bum is more than used to it by now!), the wind was going in the wrong direction again so I had to cycle against it most of the way home. Really frustrating in a psychological sense as it feels like there is an invisible force field stopping me from getting away from work as fast as I can! AAAAARGH!
Anyway, really knackered and I've still got dogs to walk. Bah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

You should have said to the wind:

"Look, I'm sick of telling you this, but you're going the wrong way!!!"

January 22, 2006 11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home