Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hair

Why is it that my hair always decides to behave itself when I'm about to get it cut?
I'm having a really good hair day today but I'm going to get it cut tomorrow - bah!
Maybe that's it's way of saying 'I'm sorry, I'll behave now, please don't get me cut!' Hmmm, always suspected my hair has a mind of its own. It's ploy won't work however, it's well overdue a trim.

Weekend was ok, well, the meal was really nice but as I suspected the Ballet was vey dull and the theatre we were in was unbearably hot, thought I was going to melt! At least I managed to do a bit of shopping while I was in Aberdeen and finally got round to getting a memory card for my digital camera.

10 days 'til I get to go down to Glasgow and see Adam- Hozzah! Actually 10 days seems too far away at the moment *sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

10 days isn't so bad, well it is but at least you know when you are going to see him. Still don't know when I'm next going to see Dean :(

At least when you have a date, you can stroke off each day as it passes.

January 24, 2006 7:38 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Lovely Spam, wonderful spam, LOVELY SPAAAAAAM!!!!! Grrr

January 26, 2006 2:14 pm  
Blogger Catpee said...

inquisitive!! haha stock investment?!! sounds um....interesting.

Spam spammity spam!!

January 26, 2006 7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home