Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm Free!

Had my dreaded meeting earlier today and as I thought, they could see no other option but to sack me. This would probably be due to my inability to be able to convice them that a) I would be able to sort out my issues and improve my performance and b) that I actually enjoyed working there and wanted the job. It's a fair cop because the answer to both those questions would be a resounding 'No'. I'd be one of the first people to admit that I am not cut out for customer service!
It's a bit of a bummer being out of work but at least I'll still get a full month's pay at the end of the month so I'll have some money to tide me over for a bit until I can find something else.
Apart from that, the sense of relief when I walked out of that door and thought that I'll never have to set foot in that Orwellian hell hole again was immense!

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Midwiferation said...

lol, hope you find a new job soon :) but a months pay without working, geez give me tips on how to get the sack!!

February 19, 2006 9:11 pm  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hey there, I have plenty of tips on getting the sack, problem is, most of them would involve getting in trouble with the police! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

February 21, 2006 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home