Thursday, November 02, 2006

If there is a God, He is a sadistic Bastard!

The past week has been extremely stressful. I'm still traumatised!

Why is that? I hear you ask

Well, it started last Monday when my period (or 'surfing' as me and Emma tend to call it) didn't arrive as expected. As the week went by with still no sign of period, I became increasingly anxious about this (for obvious reasons!) and by the weekend I was really stressed and totally convinced that I was pregnant. Not good, as I cannot stand children!. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything to find out for sure as I was totally skint and couldn't afford to buy a pregnancy test. Unfortunately, I also had to inform Adam that I was concerned, thus causing him to panic too (too right, if I have to panic about something like that, I don't see why he should get away with it). I had to wait until tuesday, when I got paid, to put myself out of my misery and get a pregnancy test. To my utter relief, the test came up negative, and then after all that stress, my period started yesterday. Phew!

This is why I think that if there is a God, He is a sadistic bastard, because He made my period late enough to cause me to panic and go through the stress of having to do a pregnancy test, and only then, once I have gone through all that, my period starts! Grrrr!

Also, Adam is probably now exasperated with me and thinks I'm a silly hysterical woman for putting him through all that worry for no reason. Double Grrrr!

One good thing came out of this now, I've finally got of my arse and I'm registering with a doctor here. I'm also going back on the contreceptive injection as I don't think I could take another fright like that! Besides, I don't think the world could cope with the evil offspring of Jackie, Mistress of Evil and Alandis of the Demon Realm

1 Comments:

Blogger Catpee said...

Disaster averted hehe

November 03, 2006 11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home