Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weekend off - Yay!!

Having a productive weekend off so far. Have just been shopping and for once actually found exactly what I was looking for. You see, I wanted a new pair of knee length boots that would look good worn over a pair of jeans, and also don't have a big heel so I can walk to work in them without killing my feet!
Actually found a pair that fitted the bill in the first shop I went to (Next), along with a pair of jeans and a nice jumper. Also, they weren't too expensive, which definitely helps.
I like shopping trips like that. It get really frustrating when you have to traipse in and out of shops not finding what you are looking for. And I'm not a typical woman, I don't really like shopping for clothes and shoes and I get easily annoyed by it!

Anyway, I've got some wine and I think I may order pizza later and have a wine and pizza night, Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home